User Experience Design Essentials – Adobe XD UI UX Design
What you’ll learn
- Become a UX designer.
- You will be able to start earning money from your XD Skills.
- You will be able to add UX designer to your CV
- Build a UX project from beginning to end.
- Become a UI designer.
- Build & test a full mobile app.
- Build & test a full website design.
- You will have a project of your own to add to your portfolio.
- 93 lectures of well-structured, step by step content.
- Learn to design websites & mobile phone apps.
- Work with fonts & colors.
- Prototype your designs with interactions.
- Test on mobile phones.
- You’ll create realistic prototype complete with micro interactions.
- Send your designs for feedback & commenting.
- Export production ready assets.
- Create your first UX brief & persona.
- Create quick wireframes.
- How to use premade UI kits.
- Learn professional workflow tricks & shortcuts.
- You will get the finished files so you never fall behind
- Downloadable exercise files
- Forum support from me and the rest of the BYOL crew
- All the techniques used by UX professionals
- Build a mobile app prototype that responses to voice commands.
- You will be able to talk correctly with other UX design professionals.
- You’ll learn how to choose colors.
- You’ll learn how to pick the correct fonts.
- You’ll be able to send your finished work to other professionals in the correct formats.
- You will need a copy of Adobe XD 2019 or above. A free trial can be downloaded from Adobe.
- No previous design experience is needed.
- No previous Adobe XD skills are needed.
Are you excited to get into the world of UI/UX but you don’t know where to start? This course will allow you to add UX designer to your CV & start getting paid for your new skills.
Hi there! My name is Dan & I’m an Adobe Certified Instructor. I’m here to help you learn Adobe XD efficiently and comprehensively. XD is a fantastic design tool used by industry professionals to product high quality & functional mockups. By the end of this course, you will be able to produce practical and effective User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) designs.
You Can also learn SEO Masterclass A-Z + SEO For WordPress Website & Marketing Course Site
Throughout the course I’ll invite you to participate in a real-life freelance project which I’m working on. It’s a project that requires a fresh website and mobile app interface. This will prepare you for dealing with real world projects if you choose to move towards a UX/UI career path.
You Can also learn Robi 10 min School – Facebook Marketing