Udemy – The Complete Guide to Building Premium WordPress Themes
The Complete Guide to Building Premium WordPress Themes.
Create a Premium WordPress Theme From Scratch. Learn All About WordPress Theme Development. Get Approved On Themeforest.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to code and create premium WordPress themes that pass the themeforest review.
- Use NPM/Yarn and Gulp to create a workflow for an efficient and a reusable WordPress theme.
- Discover all core aspects for creating a WordPress theme.
- Learn how to create a secure and translation ready WordPress theme.
- Learn How to make your theme customizable with WordPress’s Customizer API.
- Create custom WordPress widgets and integrate them with Customizer.
- Create custom post types and custom taxonomies.
- Learn about shortcodes and how to create them.
- Learn how your WordPress website can be more accessible.
- Create basic plugins and learn how to properly include them in your theme.
- Make your theme modifiable with child themes.
- Understand how things work in WordPress in a deeper way by digging into the source code.
- Create themes that are compatible with the new editor ‘Gutenberg’
- You should have a good understanding of general programming concepts
- Any code editor you are comfortable with, I will use VS Code in this code.
- A local server like MAMP, WAMP, XAMPP, Laragon or any other software you are familiar with. I will use MAMP throughout this course.
Build A Premium WordPress Theme : Create WordPress Themes : How To Create A Premium WordPress Theme From Scratch For Themeforest
In this course, you will learn everything you will need to create premium WordPress themes that are guaranteed to get accepted on marketplaces like ThemeForest. You Can Also learn Shopify Developer Course: Build Shopify Store with Next.js
Become a WordPress themes expert and make money online by publishing your themes!
- Understand WordPress concepts in more depth and learn how things work behind the scenes.
- Create a secure WordPress theme that is guaranteed to pass themeforest’s security review.
- Learn how to make your theme translatable.
- Understand WordPress’s actions and filters.
- Make your themes modifiable by understanding child themes.
- Add powerful options to your theme using the powerful WordPress Customizer API.
- Make your theme compatible with the new WordPress editor ‘Gutenberg’
- Explore web accessibility and get some tips on how to make your theme more accessible.
- Create WordPress plugins that will supplement your theme.
- Learn everything about WordPress functionalities like: sidebars, navigation menus, custom fields, shortcodes, post formats, custom post types, custom taxonomies, custom widgets and more.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who have HTML/CSS/JS/PHP knowledge and wish to create professional WordPress themes from scratch.
- WordPress developers who want to take their WordPress knowledge to the next level.
- WordPress developers looking to create premium themes that get approved on websites like themeforest.
if Download any problem or need any course join the group and tell your problem on Facebook & Telegram Or Comment on Us